The postgraduate seminar series on advanced structured materials is designed to facilitate teaching and informal discussion in a supportive and friendly environment.
▪ Provides a forum for postgraduate students to present their research results and train their presentation (in a 20 minutes presentation) and discussion skills
▪ Allows for extensive discussion of current research being conducted in the wider area of advanced structured materials
▪ Builds a wider postgraduate community and offers networking opportunities for early career researchers
▪ Provides specialized teaching lectures from experienced senior academics
▪ Provides a forum to publish the latest research results (in a monograph by Springer, cited in SCOPUS)